- The present document target is to define PLASTALACANT´s Management Policy based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and, UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015 requirements.
- • Satisfy the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers, arranging in our organization the human and material resources necessary to achieve and maintain quality objectives.
- • Achieve an adequate and efficient management and coordination of the services provided to clients as well as the continuous improvement thereof in compliance with current legislation.
- • Concentrate our efforts on providing a coordinated wholesale, effective and timely wholesale plastic raw material service. Providing our clients with services that, due to their novelty or adaptation to the needs of the end user, contribute to improving the performance and quality that the latter need.
- • To provide ourselves with the necessary technical and human resources to make our services one of the best and most competitive in the market.
- • Managing and providing sufficient personnel, adequately trained, highly motivated and involved in company policy, and means and equipment to ensure the capacity and security of execution.
- • Manage the provision of services performed to customers efficiently and efficiently, within a life cycle that allows the continuous improvement of the implemented processes. • Ensure that the requirements agreed with the clients are met and maintained.
- PLASTALACANT, it is aware of the importance of the environment, as well as the responsibility it has for its protection during the development of its activities. The Environmental Management develops this Policy to achieve the greatest defense of our environment.
- PLASTALACANT, considers indispensable to guarantee the competitiveness, the success and the achievement of the leadership in its field of action, the protection to the environment, having for it to develop all its activity dich a frame of sustainable development.
- Environmental Management can only be achieved with a team of qualified, fully motivated personnel who strongly feel the pride of a job well done and are part of the Company. For all these reasons, PLASTALACANT wants to intensify the effort deployed so far with this purpose and is committed to:
- • Comply with the applicable environmental requirements, both legal and others that the Company subscribes.
- • Avoid or reduce the possible environmental impact of our interventions, integrating their environmental assessment into the planning thereof, applying the best possible environmental practices in their execution and assuming the commitment of continuous improvement of environmental management.
- • Rational use of material resources, promoting the proper use and saving of energy in projects and processes.
- • Properly manage waste, reducing its production, increasing its reuse and promoting its recycling.
- • Avoid or reducible in the possible of the contamination produced by emissions, spills, noise and unnecessary disturbances in the entropy of actuation, minimizing the inconvenience to citizens and their environment.
- • Promotional and sensitive communication, communication and communication with the staff of the Company and the collegiate authorities, as well as the adoption and approval of the Environmental Policy of Management Systems.
- • Keep this Management Policy updated.
- • Update the Management System to ensure the satisfaction of the Company, its sustainable development and the continuous improvement of our Environmental Management.
- The Management of the Company trusts that the entire Organization understands the transcendence of this document and integrates its work style.
Alicante, Abril 2019
Efren Juan Carbonell